September 2014 Product Spotlight: Advantix
Displaying items 1 - 4 of 4
Advantix is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas; the control of ticks including the paralysis tick, the brown dog tick and the bush tick; the control of lice and the killing and repelling of mosquitoes in dogs and puppies. One application lasts one month for fleas and two weeks for the paralysis tick.
- Repels and kills ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes.
- Repels biting flies and kills lice.
- Kills all life stages of fleas and prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and pupae.
- Prevents fleas on a treated dog from reinfesting the home.
- Kills fleas within 12 hours, and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours.
- Gentle enough to use on puppies from 7 weeks.
- Specifically desinged for dogs (do not use on cats).
|Dr Mark Says:|
|"Zap ticks, fleas and other nasties before they bite with Advantix; a spot on preventative that not only kills but repels parasites; preventing them from attaching, biting or feeding."|