VetShopAustralia's Charity Poll 2012
VetShopAustralia.com.au is donating $2 from every August sale to the top 2 Aussie animal charities you vote for on our facebook poll!
Terms and Conditions
By participating in this promotion, you agree that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined below:
- Participation in this promotion is free of charge.
- Participation is open to residents of Australia only.
- When adding charities to the facebook poll, the full and correct name of the charity must be used.
- The charity’s cause must relate to animals.
- The charity must be primarily based in Australia.
- The charity must be legitimate and genuine.
- VetShopAustralia.com.au’s charity committee reserves the right to decide what charities are added or removed from the poll. This is at the committee’s discretion and no discussion with third parties will be entered into.
- VetShopAustralia.com.au reserves the right to reject the participation of any person or charity that does not conform to these official rules; does not comply with Australian legal requirements or does not meet VetShopAustralia.com.au’s technical or editorial specifications or for any other reason as VetShopAustralia.com.au sees fit.
- Participants are invited to visit VetShopAustralia.com.au’s facebook page often to; add Australian animal charities to the poll, Like their facebook page to ensure they receive poll promotion updates, view how many votes each charity has received, share the link to the poll with friends to promote voting and to visit VetShopAustralia.com.au to make purchases on their website to automatically contribute $2 from each sale to the donation total!
- The promotion starts on August 1st, 2012; the poll officially closes midnight August 31st, 2012.
- The top 2 charities who have the most votes at the official conclusion of the poll will each receive a donation from VetShopAustralia.com.au. Any votes cast after the poll has officially closed will not be counted. Any charities who once held a poll position in the 2 top, that do not maintain their position at the closure of the poll are not eligible to receive a donation.
- The charities that have the first and second highest number of votes, at the closure of the poll, will be announced as charity poll winners on the VetShopAustralia.com.au facebook page and blog on September 3rd, 2012.
- The 2 winning charities will be contacted in September 2012 and the donations made thereafter.
- The total donation to be divided amongst the 2 charity poll winners will be capped at AUD$3,000 in cash and products.
- It is at VetShopAustralia.com.au’s discretion to determine the appropriate division of the donation total between the 2 winning charities.
- Winners will receive half the value of their donation in cash and half in product value.
- The donation is non transferable, exchangeable and may not be converted to a full cash or full stock donation.
- The products donated will be merchandise from VetShopAustralia.com.au
- It is at VetShopAustralia.com.au’s discretion to choose the products for donation or to enter into discussion with the winning charities to determine the most appropriate stock.
- In the event that VetShopAustralia.com.au is unable to provide a donation as described for reasons outside its control, VetShopAustralia.com.au may at its absolute discretion, substitute some other item or items of equivalent or greater retail value.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders VetShopAustralia.com.au from conducting the promotion or its ability to deliver the donation to the charity poll winners, VetShopAustralia.com.au may, at its discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- VetShopAustralia.com.au is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, posted by charities or participating entities on its facebook page for the duration of the promotion; or for any technical error experienced by utilising its facebook page as a platform for the promotion.
- VetShopAustralia.com.au assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of charity poll entries or votes.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, VetShopAustralia.com.au will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons, charity or property as a result of any person/ charity participating in this promotion or accepting any donation, including without limitation, non-receipt of any donation or damage to any donation in transit.