Capstar - Tablets Flea Treatment
Displaying items 1 - 2 of 2
Capstar Flea Tablets For Dogs
Unfortunately we are unable to ship this product to customers in the USA
Capstar is an oral tablet flea control formulated for use dogs and cats. It is very fast acting and kills fleas for 24 hours. One of the advantage of using Capstar Tabs flea control is that you do not have to worry about treatment being washed off with swimming or bathing. Capstar has been developed to target the adult flea by breaking one of the four main parts of the flea life cycle. The adult flea will be killed once it ingested the blood containing the active ingredient Nitenpyram. Capstar does not treat the environment outside the pet's body.
Capstar® Flea Control for Dog Key Benefits
- Rapid - Flea control tablet starts working in 30 minutes.
- Quick Effect - Up to 90 percent of fleas will be dead in 4 hours on dogs and in 6 hours for cats.
- Simple - One dose will continue to kill fleas for 24 hours.
- Suitable for dogs and cats up to 11 kg.
- Flexibility - Can be given once daily if required though usually administered once weekly or used with other flea control products such as Program.
- Unaffected by wash off factor.
Directions of Use
Give one tablet either directly in the mouth or hidden in a small amount of food. Treat all pets in the household.
Do not use on dogs or cats weighing less than 0.5 kg or younger than 4 weeks of age.
Possible Side Effects
Capstar tablets are safe for pregnant or nursing dogs and cats. Safe for use in puppies and kittens from 4 weeks of age weighing over 0.5 kg. In very rare cases in cats, this may present as transient signs of hyperactivity, panting, vocalization and excessive grooming.