4CYTE Equine Pail
A joint support supplement for horses that helps to maintain ongoing joint function at all stages of life.
4CYTE™ Equine has been developed with the equine athlete in mind, specifically to help manage and maintain joint function and mobility. It contains Epiitalis®, a plant oil patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells for cartilage regeneration.
4CYTE Equine may restore joint equilibrium and health in:
- Pre- and post-operative situations
- Athletic and performance horses
- Horses with pre-existing osteoarthritis (OA)
- Older horses
To introduce 4CYTE Equine to your horse, start on ¼ scoop (5.25g) per day mixed with feed and slowly increase over the first 5 days. If you are using 4CYTE Equine preventatively, the maintenance dose is ½ scoop (10.5g) per day.
For horses following surgery or with symptoms of poor joint function it is recommended in the first 4 weeks to feed 1 scoop (21g) per day. This ensures good levels of active ingredients accumulate in the affected joints in a shorter period of time. After 4 weeks you can reduce the dose to the maintenance dose of ½ scoop daily.
If mixing with feed is not possible, crush the granules and blend with a palatable binder such as molasses and administer orally.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you