View Cart | Your shopping cart is empty.

1300 838 746

9am-5pm AEST | Mon-Friday

Iams® ProActive Health™ Adult Mature/Senior Fish & Chicken with Hairball

Iams ProActive Health Adult Mature/Senior Fish & Chicken with Hairball
Size Quantity Price $AUD Add to1 basket
2.55kg
30.95 Add to Cart

AVAILABLE  ONLY TO QLD, NSW, VIC AND ACT DELIVERY ADDRESSES

Iams® ProActive Health™ Adult Mature/Senior Fish & Chicken with Hairball Description:

Recommended For:  Adult/7+ years. 

Iams® ProActive Health™ Mature & Senior Wild Ocean Fish and Chicken with Hairball (34% chicken & turkey, 4% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 38%) is a complete and balanced cat food for cats aged 7+.

Healthy Digestion: Tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your cat's digestive health.

Key Benefits:

  • Complete balanced cat food for cats aged 7+

  • Includes prebiotics and beet pulp to support digestion

Directions of Use

N/A

Additional Information

Active Ingredients
N/A

Caution
N/A

Possible Side Effects
N/A

Manufacturer
Iams

Why Buy from VetShopAustralia

  • Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.

  • Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.

  • Online sales and services since 1999, we create not imitate.

  • Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.

  • Easy and fun to use website.

  • Low Shipping Fee $5.95 regardless how many items you buy.

  • Real Vet (Dr Mark) on duty.

  • Our Guarantee To You.

More items in this category