Advantage Dog Large 10-25kg Red
Advantage Spot-On for Dogs is a monthly topical application for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on dogs.
Advantage Spot-On for Dogs is used for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and lice (Trichodectes canis and Linognathus setosus) on dogs.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Non-staining, non-sticky topical treatment and has no strong chemical smell.
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Easy to use, once a month spot-on treatment.
- Also registered for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on rabbits and ferrets.
Imidacloprid. Presentation: tube (liquid).
For dogs under 25kg, rabbits or ferrets, apply in a single spot to the back of the neck. For dogs over 25kg divide the dose between the shoulder blades, between the hips, and at one point in between.
It is recommended that all animals living in the same environment should be treated.
- Puppies and Small Dogs up to 4.5kg 0.4mL
- Dogs 4.6-9kg 1.0mL
- Dogs 9.1-25kg 2.5mL
- Large Dogs Over 25kg 4.0mL
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you