Advantage Puppy & Dog Small Up To 4kg Green
Best Price Guarantee*
Low cost shipping fee starting from $7.95*
Hassle free refund or replacement
Monthly topical application for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on dogs.
Advantage Spot-On for Dogs is used for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and lice (Trichodectes canis and Linognathus setosus) on dogs.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Non-staining, non-sticky topical treatment and has no strong chemical smell.
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Easy to use, once a month spot-on treatment.
- Also registered for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on rabbits and ferrets.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid. Presentation: tube (liquid).
For dogs under 25kg, rabbits or ferrets, apply in a single spot to the back of the neck. For dogs over 25kg divide the dose between the shoulder blades, between the hips, and at one point in between.
It is recommended that all animals living in the same environment should be treated.
- Puppies and Small Dogs up to 4kg 0.4mL
- Dogs 4-10kg 1.0mL
- Dogs 10-25kg 2.5mL
- Large Dogs Over 25kg 4.0mL
- Directions for use
- Possible Side Effects
- Active Ingredient
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
Easy and fun to use website.
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you