Advantix Dog Large 10-25kg Red
Advantix is a topical parasiticide used in the treatment and prevention of fleas; the control of ticks including the paralysis tick, the brown dog tick and the bush tick; the control of lice and the killing and repelling of mosquitoes in dogs and puppies. One application lasts a month, (2 weeks for paralysis tick).
- Easy-to-us spot-on treatment
- Controls fleas, lice and mosquitoes for one month
- Controls brown dog ticks and bush ticks for one month
- Controls paralysis ticks for two weeks
- NOT for use on cats
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you