Adventurous dogs need reliable protection against parasites wherever they go.
Simparica Trio provides broad-spectrum, waterproof coverage against fleas, ticks and more.
Why do I recommend Simparica Trio to Dog Owners?
VetShopAustralia head veterinarian - Dr Mark Perissinotto BVSc
1. Simparica Trio provides broad protection against some of the biggest threats to dogs including:
- Adult fleas
- Brown Dog Ticks & Paralysis Ticks
- Intestinal worms (roundworm and hookworm)
2. Simparica Trio is a convenient, once-a-month dosing
Just dose your dog on the same day each month. It's that easy!
3. The tasty, liver-flavoured chew can be given to dogs once they are 8 weeks of age and weigh 1.25kg
Protect the cutest member of your family from the day you welcome them home
4. Simparica Trio is available in a wide variety of sizes to cater for dogs of all ages and weights – puppy, extra small, small, medium, large, extra large
Simparica Trio comes in six sizes for puppies and dogs from 1.25kg right up to 60kg
5. Simparica Trio combines the vet-grade heartworm protection of moxidectin with powerful sarolaner and worm-busting pyrantel for broad-spectrum protection against parasites
All of the ingredients have been used safely for years so you can rest easy knowing your pal is using proven protection
6. The active ingredients get to work quickly, killing fleas within 4-8 hours after administration
So you and your dog can get back to exploring the great outdoors sooner
7. There is no need to test your dog for heartworm before giving Simparica Trio
Some products require you to test your dog for heartworm before administering - not Simparica Trio!
That’s why I recommend Simparica Trio for dogs
- Dr Mark
Shop the Simparica Trio range here
- Are You A Responsible Dog Owner?
- The Ultimate Guide to Heartworm in Pets
- The Ultimate Guide to Paralysis Ticks