Canimax Dog Large
Prevention of heartworm disease and treatment of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm) in dogs.
Canimax Palatable Allwormer tablet for small, medium and large Dogs is indicated for the prevention of heartworm disease and treatment of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm) in dogs.
Dosage and Administration:
- Canimax for Small Dogs: 1 tablet/5 kg bodyweight.
- Medium Dogs: 1 tablet/10 kg.
- Large Dogs: 1 tablet/20 kg.
Give every six weeks. Safe for use in pregnant bitches.
For puppies, commence treatment at 6 to 8 weeks of age and re-treat every six weeks. Adults dogs require re-treatment every six weeks.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you