Di-Vetelact OriginalDV Milk Replacer and Nutritional Supplement
Di-Vetelact® was Australia's first scientifically formulated animal milk replacer and nutritional supplement. It has successfully reared and supported the nutritional requirements of Australian pets and wildlife for over 40 years.
- Di-Vetelact® OriginalDV is a delicious, premium, powdered milk replacer and nutritional supplement.
- It is scientifically formulated with the optimum crude ratios of fatty acids, important amino acids and 13 high quality vitamins and 12 minerals.
- Providing premium nutrition for sustained growth, development and vitality of animals from infancy through to senior years.
- Dogs, Cats, Horses, small pets such as Rabbits and Guinea Pigs as well Farm Animals and Marsupials
- Infant and Growing Animals
- Pregnant and Lactating Animals
- Elderly and Convalescing Animals
- Show and Performance Animals
- As a milk replacer Di-Vetelact® OriginalDV fulfils the vital nutritional requirements of newborn animals that have been rejected, orphaned or early weaned. It can also be fed to a litter as a supplement to mothers milk if supply is lacking.
- Di-Vetelact® OriginalDV is recommended as a supplement to ensure the best start for your pet and sustain the nutritional needs for ongoing growth and development. It is also beneficial when transitioning your new pet from mum to home as it supplies calming, stabilising and nurturing nutrients beneficial for entering a new environment, travel, and training. It supports good health, and the development of a good temperament in your pet.
- Recommended for show animals as a nutritional supplement, Di-Vetelact® OriginalDV supplies sulphur containing amino acids, cysteine and methionine, producing a glossy and luscious coat. It contains tryptophan and tyrosine to assist in calming and focus whilst performing.
- For older animals, this supplement can be used either in powder or liquid form. It supports ageing animals with its protective antioxidants and amino acid protein building blocks . These ensure continued muscle development, repair and maintenance. Its' anti-inflammatory properties also provide a continued supply of vital nutrients to promote health and wellbeing.
- Packed with nutrients to maintain your pet's overall health and help them recover from illness. Contains all the essential amino acids necessary for tissue repair and healing when animals have been through an operation or illness. It provides added nutrition of vitamins and minerals for recuperation.
- Milk Replacer for Orphaned, Early-Weaned Animals
- Nutritional Supplement for Older Animals
- Contains all Essential Amino Acids
- Rich in important Fatty Acids
- Low Lactose
- 13 Vitamins and 12 Minerals
- Closely Matches the Composition of Mother's Milk
- Nutrient Rich for Orphaned, Rejected and Early Weaned Animals
- Supports both Mother and Babies through Pregnancy and Lactation
- Wholesome for Animals Convalescing or Recovering from Surgery
- Nurturing in Times of Stress
- Restorative for Mature and Elderly Animals
- Revitalising for Show and Performance Animals
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Cat, Dog, Horse, Small Animal, Cattle, Sheep, Pig, Goat, Native Animal
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you