Endogard Tablets 5kg - 100 tablets
A flavoured worming tablet for the treatment and control of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatids) in dogs and cats.
Endogard is a liver flavoured allwormer tablet for the treatment and control of roundworm (Toxascaris leonina, Toxocara canis), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), whipworm (Trichuris vulpis) and tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, Taenia pisiformis, Taenia hydatigena) including hydatids (Echinococcus granulosus) in dogs and cats.
Does not control heartworm. Safe to use in puppies and kittens from 2 weeks of age.
Endogard palatable tablets are available in 3 convenient sizes:
- Small dog or cat (0-5kg)
- Medium dog (5-10kg)
- Large dog (10-20kg)
- Large dog (35kg)
- Young Kittens and Puppies: Treat according to weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Adult Dogs and Cats: Treat according to weight every three months. If your pet is a breeding bitch, if you are located in a known hydatid area or if whipworm is a problem, more frequent administration is recommended.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Cat, Dog
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you