A digestive enzyme supplement that aids in the treatment of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency in dogs.
Enzyplex enzyme complex powder aids in the treatment of pancreatic exocrine deficiency disease in dogs. Digestive enzymes break down food elements into digestible components. Sodium bentonite is smectite earth which slows the rate of food passage through the bowel and enables more efficient digestion. It also alters bacterial fermentation activity in the large bowel, reducing flatulence and improving stool formation. Contains available calcium source with sodium bicarbonate to control pH for digestive enzyme activity.
Composition: Each kg contains digestive enzymes maltase 14 g, protease 8 g, lipase 24 g. Also contains sodium bentonite, calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate.
Dose Rate: 6 g (1 scoop)/300 g dry food or 700 g tinned food, meat stew or equivalent.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- RSPCA Animal Health Products
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you