Feramo-H With Chromium 2.5kg
Feramo with Chromium powder for Horses
WHAT IS FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM?
FERAMO WITH CHROMIUM is a premium, scientifically balanced blend of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids developed for performance horses. Its concentrated powdered formulation offers an optimally balanced formulation of ingredients including:
- 9 essential vitamins
- 8 essential minerals
- 4 amino acids
It helps to promote maximum muscle development and strength and assists with common deficiencies present in the horse's diet.
- Horses in the early stages of training
- High performance athletes including racing, eventing, showjumping and dressage horses
- Yearlings during sale preparation
- Horses that have trouble holding condition during training, racing or competition
WHY CHOOSE FERAMO WITH CHROMIUM?
- Scientifically balanced formula for power FERAMO WITH CHROMIUM contains key nutrients to support muscle strength and development as well as tendon, ligament and joint strength to withstand racing demands.
- Scientifically balanced for performance FERAMO WITH CHROMIUM contains key nutrients to improve feed uptake and energy utilisation.
- Contains organic chromium Which is better absorbed than inorganic chromium to optimise energy supplies, increase muscle mass and stimulate immune function.
- Improves coat condition and colour A visible improvement can be seen in coat condition and colour with daily supplementation.
- A palatable foundation supplement to which other supplements can be added to meet the specific needs of individual horses whether it be to maximise growth, performance or reproduction.
Each 56 g dose contains:
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 22,500 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 33.9 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 124.9 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) 53.9 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 19.9 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 5.0 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.1 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3,000 IU
- Chromium (from organic chromium yeast) 5.0 mg
- Cobalt (as Cobalt Sulfate) 0.3 mg
- Copper (as Copper Carbonate) 39.2 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 1.1 mg
- Iron (as Iron Glycine Chelate) 174.7 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Carbonate) 173.6 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.5 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 173.6 mg
- Amino Acids
- Isoleucine 526 mg
- Leucine 1.1 g
- Phenylalanine 235 mg
- Valine 829 mg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix into feed daily. Introduce at to the recommended daily dose rate, increasing gradually to the full dose rate over 7 10 days. A graduated scoop is provided.
Store below 25 C (Air conditioning) in a dry place. Reseal after use.
- 2.5 kg Bucket: Provides 44 doses for an average horse*
- 15 kg Bucket: Provides 267 doses for an average horse*
*Based on a 500 kg horse in moderate work.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you