Frontline Plus Dog Extra Large 40-60kg Red
Frontline Plus for dogs is a topical 'spot-on' application for the treatment and prevention of flea infestation and control of brown dog tick, paralysis tick and biting lice on dogs and puppies. Frontline Plus has a rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least 1 month, and also prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 3 months after treatment. Frontline Plus controls brown dog ticks for up to 1 month and paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks after application. Frontline Plus also treats and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs. It can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Easy to use topical 'spot on' treatment
- Controls flea infestations for one month
- Controls Brown Dog Ticks for one month
- Controls Paralysis Ticks for two weeks
- Safe for use on puppies 2kg or more in weight and eight weeks of age
- Safe for use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- Frontline Plus
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you