HeartGard Plus Dog Medium 12-22kg Green
Best Price Guarantee*
Low cost shipping fee starting from $7.95*
Hassle free refund or replacement
Heartgard Plus Heartworm chewables is a monthly meaty chew used for the prevention of heartworm disease and for the control of roundworms and hookworms in dogs.
- Preventative treatment for heartworm.
- Treatment disguised as a meaty chew.
- Use once a month, for continuous year round protection.
- Treats and controls roundworm.
- Treats and controls hookworm.
- Directions for use
- Heartgard (Ivermectin) is given once a month year round for the prevention of heartworm disease. The usual dose of ivermectin in dogs up to 11kg is 68mcg – 1 tablet from green pack.
- Possible Side Effects
- The side effects of ivermectin are rare at the recommended dosage. Heartgard Tablets has a wide margin of safety for all sizes and breeds of dogs. It is approved for use in puppies as young as 6 weeks small dogs regardless of weight pregnant or breeding bitches stud dogs and Collies.
- This medication should not be used in animals allergic to it. Heartworm testing should be performed prior to the start of prevention therapy. If the animal is off ivermectin for 6 months or less start the medication and test after 6 months since microfilaria which take 6 months to mature may result in a positive test result.
- Active Ingredient
- Ivermectin Pyrantel emboate
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- Heartgard Plus
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
Easy and fun to use website.
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you