Hill's Prescription Diet Cat z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities
Food allergy and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food allergy or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hills Prescription Diet Cat z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities has been specially formulated to help manage your cat's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
- Formulated with Hill's Hydrolyzed Protein System™, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of allergic reactions to food
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 28 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
- Application Type
- Dry Food
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Hill's Prescription Diet
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you