Long term treatment with Joint Guard may help reduce non-infectious joint inflammation in dogs.
Joint Guard is a nutritional supplement for cartilage and joint fluid support in dogs. Joint Guard:
- provides essential components required for joint cartilage repair and maintenance
- is for regular daily administration for a protective effect
- aids production of normal healthy cartilage matrix and of synovial (joint) fluid
- formulated for regular, in-feed administration.
The essential components in Joint Guard serve to both reduce cartilage degeneration, and stimulate production of healthy cartilage matrix.
Each 2.5 g contains glucosamine hydrochloride 500 mg, chondroitin sulfate 400 mg; also contains MSM, manganese gluconate, calcium ascorbate (vitamin C), zinc, copper, vitamin E.
A 400g tub of Joint Guard will last a 22kg dog around 6 months once on the maintenance dose, and because it comes in a great 'no smell, no taste' powder your dog is guaranteed to love it!
Joint Guard Liver Chews are tasty chews. Each chew contains a quarter scoop of Joint Guard powder.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you