KER Glucos-a-Flex 1.5kg
A supplement for horses containing glucosamine for joint health along with a range of essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants.
GLUCOS-A-FLEX contains a blend of glucosamine hydrochloride (HCL), vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. GLUCOS-A-FLEX contains 10 grams of glucosamine hydrochloride per 30-gram dose. The use of glucosamine in equine diets over the long term may help to improve joint health and function.
GLUCOS-A-FLEX also contains the essential amino acid methionine plus calcium and vitamin C as well as the trace minerals copper, zinc and manganese to supplement diets where levels may be low.
Methionine is an important amino acid and supplementation may assist to cover the shortfalls in methionine-deficient diets.
Copper has a role in iron metabolism, bone development, and maintenance of elastic connective tissue whilst manganese has a role in general metabolism, development of bone, cartilage and connective tissue, and zinc in general growth and metabolism.
Zinc is also required for normal bone and cartilage development and is involved in maintaining the integrity of skin and mucous membranes, coat and hooves, and in wound healing. GLUCOS-A-FLEX is a powdered feed additive for working, competition, performance and aged horses.
Not recommended for use in acute or infectious joint conditions. For a diagnosis to determine these conditions, or in the event of adverse experience (e.g., diarrhoea) or where response is unsatisfactory, consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use in these groups has not been established. Use with caution in animals with bleeding, liver or kidney disorders.
Directions for Use:
To supply glucosamine at 16.7 mg/kg bodyweight feed GLUCOS-A-FLEX according to the following directions. Amounts are indicated for mature horses with a body weight of 500 kg. Doses must be adjusted to suit individual variation:
- 60 g (2 heaped scoops) for the first 4 weeks of supplementation (supplying glucosamine at 33.4 mg/kg bodyweight)
- 30 g (1 heaped scoop) for horses in work, aged or retired horses.
Mix well into a damp feed.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you