Panacur 100 Oral Anthelmintic for Cattle and Horses
A broad spectrum oral anthelmintic for cattle and horses.
Panacur 100 Oral Anthelmintic for Cattle and Horses is a ready to use broad-spectrum worm drench for control of benzimidazole sensitive mature and immature roundworms and lungworm in cattle, and for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, ascarids and pinworms in horses. Safe to use in pregnant animals and stud mares.
Composition: Fenbendazole 100 g/L.
Dosage: Cattle - 3.75ml/50kg bodyweight. Horses - 5ml/50kg bodyweight (10ml/20kg for S. westeri) as an oral drench.
Withholding Period: Meat: Cattle: 14 days; horses: 28 days. Milk: Nil.
Export Slaughter Interval: Cattle: 14 days
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you