PAW Fish Oil 500 Veterinary Strength 200ml
PAW Fish Oil 500 Veterinary Strength 200mL
PAW Fish Oil 500 Veterinary Strength is a concentrated blend of liquid fish oil with no added artificial colours or flavours. It contains fish oil with omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, formulated specifically for pets based on standard ratios recommended by the US National Research Council.
- Supports maintenance of general health and wellbeing of your dog.
- Concentrated low volume formulation, reduces diarrhoea risk.
- Easy to calculate dosing.
- Mild fishy odour for better acceptance by pets.
- Deodorised, purified and concentrated.
- No added artificial colours or flavours.
- Mercury, Dioxin & PCB tested.
- 200ml bottle comes with easy to dose pump dispenser
Consult your veterinarian about use of fish oils, for Dogs, as adjunctive nutritional management for:
- Joint health including Osteoarthritis
- Other inflammatory or immunologic conditions, including atopy and some bowel disorders
- Cardiovascular health
- Renal conditions
What is Fish Oil?
Fish Oil is derived from marine animals and is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids.
Omega 3 fats are considered good fats' and can be found in oily fish such as tuna, salmon, herring, sardines and mackerel, which are common sources of fish oil supplements. Fish oil supplements contain two essential fatty acids: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). EPA and DHA can only be made in a limited capacity in dogs and humans and are even more poorly synthesised in cats. In order to maintain optimal health and wellness for our animal companions, these essential fatty acids must be consumed through diet and/ or supplementation.
PAW Fish Oil 500 Veterinary Strength is sold exclusively through Veterinary clinics and can be added directly to your pets' food. Consult your veterinarian for the appropriate dosage regime for your dog.
Contains 500mg/mL EPA+DHA, doses are calculated to Metabolic Body Weight
|Indication||Daily Dose |
|Daily Dose |
|Renal Disease||140||4 pumps|
|Atopy, IBD, Cardiovascular, Idiopathic Hyperlipidaemia||115-125||3 pumps|
|Maintenance||30||1 pump every 2nd day|
Each measured dose pump of PAW FISH OIL 500 Veterinary Strength delivers 0.5 mL (250mg EPA+DHA). The recommended dosages for fish oil in dogs are based on metabolic body weight, i.e. mg/kg
** These dosages are recommended for dogs; please consult your Veterinarian about correct dosing for other small animal species
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you