PAW Osteocare Dog Joint Health Chews
Tasty kangaroo chews with glucosamine and chondroitin to help improve joint function and health in younger dogs and older dogs with early arthritis symptoms.
PAW Osteocare® Joint Health Chews are recommended for dogs that are:
- Genetically pre-disposed to osteoarthritis, eg. large breed dogs.
- Displaying the clinical symptoms of osteoarthritis including lameness, stiffness, pain and a reluctance to run and play.
- Recovering from injury, surgery or those who enjoy a high level of physical activity.
Each PAW Osteocare chew contains:
- 500mg Glucosamine Sulfate: to provide cartilage nutrition for optimal joint cartilage health and joint function.
- 250mg Chondroitin Sulfate: is a major component of joint cartilage and is required for cartilage and joint health.
- Other ingredients such as MSM and a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals that work together to maintain the health of your dog’s joints.
- Highly palatable chew: A tasty kangaroo based chew that is easy to give to your pet on a daily basis.
Write Your Own Review
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you