Revolution Plus Medium Cats 2.6-5kg Orange
Best Price Guarantee*
Low cost shipping fee starting from $7.95*
Hassle free refund or replacement
DescriptionRevolution Plus is indicated for the prevention and control of flea infestations, prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis, and the treatment and control of ear mite infestations.
Protect your feline friend from Parasites with the all new Revolution Plus Selamectin and Sarolaner Topical Solution. Revolution PLUS has a unique dual-action formula that combines the power of selamectin (Revolution) and sarolaner — offering the protection cats need.
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis
- Kills, treats and prevents fleas on cats
- Twice as tough on fleas and mites
- Broader protection — including deadly paralysis ticks
- Treats and controls external and intestinal parasites
- Easy-to-apply, low-volume monthly spot on
Protect your four-legged friend from heartworms, ticks, ear mites, roundworms and intestinal hookworms. This topical medication is suitable for cats and kittens eight weeks of age or older, weighing between 2.6-5 kg.
- Directions for use
Step 1: Press cap until you hear a "CLICK"
Hold tube upright and press the cap to puncture the seal. Remove cap and make sure tip is open.
Step 2: Part neck hair and squeeze tube
Part the fur at the base of your cat's neck and touch tube tip to visible skin. Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty.
Step 3: Glide tube, lift and discard
Keeping the tube squeezed, glide it along the skin and away from the liquid, then lift off. Ensure the tube is empty before throwing it out.
- Possible Side Effects
- The safe use of REVOLUTION PLUS has not been established in kittens less than 8 weeks old or in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats. Reported side effects in clinical trials included lethargy and anorexia. Use with caution in cats with a history of neurologic disorders. Sarolaner, one of the ingredients in REVOLUTION PLUS, is a member of the isoxazoline class, which has been associated with adverse reactions such as tremors, ataxia, and seizures. Reactions have occurred in cats with or without a history of neurologic disorders. In humans, REVOLUTION PLUS may be irritating to skin and eyes.
- Active Ingredient
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
Easy and fun to use website.
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you