Prozym RF2 Dental Sticks 12
Prozym RF2 Dental Sticks
Bad breath in dogs can be a sign of dental disease. The exclusive active ingredient RF2 in Prozym Dental Sticks eliminates biofilm caused by the bacteria in the mouth of dogs. Biofilm is the first stage of dental plaque, so treating it early can prevent more serious problems.
The unique star shape of Prozym Dental Sticks guarantees a longer chew time, which helps fight plaque and tartar through more direct contact with the stick.
To clean teeth and prevent biofilm build-up and bad breath in dogs.
You know well that dogs love to chew, nibble or tear to shred anything they can find.
Thanks to Prozym RF2 Dental Sticks, your dog can chew and clean its teeth at the same time.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Give dogs one stick per day to chew on after a meal. Ensure they always have fresh drinking water. If you are concerned regarding your dog’s dental hygiene please ask your vet for advice.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Small to medium dogs (0-20kg) - contains 12 Chews
- Large dog (+20kg) - contains 12 Chews
Low fat chews contain grain, polyols and RF2.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you