Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Gastrointestinal Low Fat 12 x 100g
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Gastrointestinal Low Fat is formulated for the nutritional management of cats with gastrointestinal (GI) conditions.
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Maldigestion and malabsorption
- Liver disease (except hepatic encephalopathy)
- Bacterial overgrowth
In acute cases, it is recommended Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Gastrointestinal Low Fat be fed for at least 3 weeks. Lifetime feeding may be necessary in cases of chronic disease. A veterinarian's opinion should be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you