Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Anallergenic
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Anallergenic is manufactured under pharmaceutical grade conditions to ensure there is no cross contamination with other proteins and is allergen restricted.
It is made using purified starch as a carbohydrate source to further reduce the risk of a reaction. It contains high levels of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as a patented skin barrier complex proven to help strengthen the skins natural barrier effect. Anallergenic also contains antioxidants for immune system support, and is a complete and balanced diet suitable for long term feeding if required.
- Formulated from hydrolysed feather protein and allergen restricted to reduce the risk of an adverse reaction
- Used for diagnosis of a food intollerance (in an elimination diet), and a treatment for food allergies
- Contains high levels of omega fatty acids and a patented skin support complex to maintain skin and coat health
- Antioxidants for immune system support
- Gold standard in elimination diets for suspected food allergies and adverse reactions
- Complete and balanced diet, may be fed long term if required
- Application Type
- Dry Food
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you