Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Dental
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Dental works to reduce plaque and tartar build up on your cats teeth using sodium polyphosphate, which binds calcium in the saliva to reduce tartar formation.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Dental is a complete and balanced diet with added nutrition to help keep your cat happy and healthy. It contains psyllium and dietary fibre to help manage hairballs, as well as highly digestible proteins, fish oil and prebiotics for optimal digestive health. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Dental for cats also comes with the S/O Index, meaning it creates a urinary environment unfavourable to the development of struvite and oxalate stones. It supports your cats urinary tract health, by encouraging dilution of the urine to reduce the concentration of struvite and oxalate crystals.
- Sodium polyphosphates bind calcium in saliva to reduce tartar formation
- Psyllium and dietary fibres to help regulate hairballs
- Highly digestible proteins, prebiotics and fish oil for digestive health
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you