Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Renal
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Renal is formulated to support kidney function in cats with chronic kidney failure. It contains adapted levels of high quality protein to help reduce circulating waste products and help reduce symptoms of kidney failure.
In addition, its controlled phosphorus levels help to slow the progression of kidney failure, and high levels of the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help improve glomerular filtration rate, an indicator of kidney function. Royal Canin Renal is also designed to counteract the altered blood-base balance that can occur during kidney failure and is formulated with an appealing aromatic profile to encourage cats to eat.
- Adapted levels of high quality protein to reduce circulating waste products and improve symptoms
- Low phosphorus levels to slow progression of kidney failure
- Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from fish oil to improve glomerular filtration rate
- Designed to counteract the altered blood acid-base balance that can occur during kidney failure
- Appealing aromatic profile to encourage eating
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you