Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Sensitivity Control
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Sensitivity Control is recommended as an aid in the investigation and nutritional management of pets with acute and chronic diarrhoea, gastric disorders, colitis or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Sensitivity Control has also selected a limited number of protein sources so as to reduce the likelihood of reaction. Five special nutrients, essential fatty acids and fermentable fibres ensure the skin and digestive system remain strong and healthy.
- Selected protein reduces the risk of food allergies
- Skin barrier supports the protective functioning of the skin
- Essential fatty acids EPA & DHA maintain healthy digestion and skin
- Healthy digestion from specific nutrients and fermentable fibres
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you