Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Urinary S/O
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Urinary S/O creates an acidic urine pH, effectively dissolving struvite stones and helping prevent their reoccurrence.
It helps to decrease the concentration of crystals present in your cats urine by increasing their water intake to actively dilute the urine. It also creates undersaturated urine, which is an environment in which crystals cannot proliferate, helping to reduce the recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. Urinary S/O contains low levels of magnesium, one of the main building blocks of struvite stones. In older cats, kidney function should be checked before Urinary S/O is prescribed.
- Acidifies urine to dissolve struvite stones
- Creates an unfavourable environment for the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Dilutes urine to reduce the concentration of urinary crystals
- Low magnesium to limit the building blocks of struvite stones
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 0-10kg, 11-20kg
- Royal Canin
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you