Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Renal Dry 4kg + Wet 12 x 85g Pouches x2 Bundle
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Renal Bundle Wet and Dry Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Renal 4kg PLUS
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Cat Renal Chicken 12 x 85g x2
ROYAL CANIN® RENAL is scientifically formulated to support renal function of chronic kidney disease. Recommended for (indications): Chronic kidney disease (CKD), management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function, prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation (urate and cystine uroliths).
Not recommended for (contraindications): Pregnancy, lactation and growth.
RENAL with Chicken is a complete dietetic feed for cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
CKD dietary management
Formulated to support renal function in case of chronic kidney disease. Contains EPA and DHA, a complex of antioxidants and a low phosphorus level. During CKD, phosphorus is no longer eliminated effectively by the kidneys. A restriction in phosphorus intake is essential to slow down the development of renal disease. Feeding a diet with an adapted fish oil (source of EPA/DHA) content may help to improve the glomerular filtration rate.
Reduces renal workload
Increased kidney workload may induce uremic crisis. An adapted content of high quality protein helps reduce kidney workload. Feeding protein well in excess of the minimum requirements leads to the generation of nitrogen waste products, which accumulate in body fluids when renal excretory capacities are reduced.
Chronic kidney disease can lead to metabolic acidosis. Formulated with alkalinizing agents. The kidneys are central to the maintenance of acid base balance. As renal function declines, the capacity to excrete hydrogen ions and reabsorb bicarbonate ions is reduced and metabolic acidosis ensues.
The specifically designed aromatic profile helps to meet the cat's specific preference. Appetite issues, including food aversion, anorexia and hyporexia are common in cats with CKD.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you