Vytrate Liquid Concentrate
Oral, non-antibiotic supportive rehydration treatment for scouring or dehydrated calves, pigs and lambs.
Vytrate electrolyte liquid and sachets contain glucose and glycine which are actively absorbed by the intestine causing the absorption of water and sodium resulting in rehydration of the scouring (diarrhoeic) animal.
Vytrate Liquid is an oral, nonantibiotic supportive treatment for replacement of lost fluids and electrolytes in scouring or dehydrated calves, pigs and lambs. Suitable as a first feed for bought in or stressed calves and pigs, and as an aid in the treatment of pregnancy toxaemia in ewes.
Vytrate Duo Sachets are used for scouring calves and piglets (due to nutritional, bacterial or viral causes).
Active ingredients: glycine, citric acid, potassium acid phosphate, potassium citrate, sodium chloride, glucose
Presentation: Liquid concentrate 1L, Sachets 12's (water soluble)
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you