Jurox Vytrate Non-Antibiotic Scour Treatment 64g x 12 sachets
Oral, non-antibiotic supportive rehydration treatment for scouring or dehydrated calves, lambs, pigs & piglets, foals, dogs, and cats.
Oral rehydration therapy containing a balanced mixture of glucose, glycine and electrolytes.
Isotonic rehydration fluid and non antibiotic supportive treatment of scouring and dehydration. Glucose and glycine are actively absorbed by the intestine causing the absorption of water and sodium resulting in rehydration of the scouring animal.
A non antibiotic supportive treatment for scouring or dehydrated calves, pigs, dogs, cats, lambs and foals. A suitable first feed for bought-in calves or stressed calves and pigs.
Sections 1 and 2 must be used together.
Add the contents of section 1 and section 2 to 2 litres of warm water. Stir until dissolved.
To prepare 500 mL, add 1 level 5 mL medicine spoonful of powder from section 1 and 3 heaped spoonfuls of powder from section 2.
Refrigerate remaining solution after use and use within 24 hours. Prepare fresh solution daily.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Cat, Dog, Horse, Cattle, Sheep, Pig
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you