Legal and Terms of Service
1. Use of this web site and the sale of products is governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia.
2. By using this website or purchasing products from VetShopAustralia you submit to the laws of Queensland and Australia and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts of Queensland and Australia.
3. Your use of this website and the purchase of products is governed by these terms of service and.
4. Except as set out in these terms of service and, we accept no liability for the contents of this website or any of the products sold. Our liability for any product which is defective or causes loss or damage of any kind is limited to the cost of the product or the provision of a replacement.
5. If you are located outside of Australia, it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website and the purchase of any products from us complies with the law where you are. We make no representation or warranty in this regard. By placing an order you warrant to us that in doing so you are complying with all laws in your country. You understand and agree that the sale occurs upon your order leaving our warehouse and title to the goods pass to you at that time. You are the legal owner of the products from that time and you are the importer of those products .
6. All prices are GST inclusive. If you live outside of Australia, all local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
7. We reserve the right to decline to fill or cancel any order for any reason (including in the case of pricing errors). If we cancel an order we will advise you prior to the dispatch of goods and refund any money you've paid in full.
8. If you do not receive your order within 28 days of dispatch, we will replace it or refund your money unless (a) you have not provided your full and correct address details (b) our delivery company provides evidence of delivery (such as a photo or signature). We may require a statutory deceleration or other evidence of non-delivery. All orders are your responsibility once delivered to your address (whether or not someone is home to accept collection). If you have given us or the delivery company (such as Australia Post) "authority to leave" you are confirming that it is safe to leave the item at your premises if no one is home, and we cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage once delivered).Please note under Australia Post rules effective from 2 April 2017, you will be deemed to have given "authority to leave" if the post office staff member believes it is safe to do so unless you expressly opt out. If you do not want the parcel left if no one is available to sign for it , please write "DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT SIGNATURE" in the comments box during checkout.
9. By using this website and purchasing products from us, you agree that you are not doing so for the purposes of taking any legal action against us.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice.
11. VetShopAustralia is a trading name of VetShopAustralia Pty Ltd ABN 93 106 944 030 - An organisation dedicated to promoting affordable animal health care.
Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an email.