Advantage Kitten & Cat Small Up To 4kg Orange
Best Price Guarantee*
Low cost shipping fee starting from $7.95*
Hassle free refund or replacement
Monthly topical application for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on cats.
Advantage Spot-On for Cats is used for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and lice (Trichodectes canis and Linognathus setosus) on cats.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Non-staining, non-sticky topical treatment and has no strong chemical smell.
- Easy to use, once a month spot-on treatment.
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid. Presentation: tube (liquid).
Apply in a single spot to the back of the neck. It is recommended that all animals living in the same environment should be treated.
- Cats < 4 kg 0.4ml (4 or 6 tubes, orange pack)
- Cats > 4 kg 0.8ml (4 or 6 tubes, purple pack)
- Directions for use
- Possible Side Effects
- Active Ingredient
- Select Pack Size
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
Easy and fun to use website.
Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
Our guarantee to you