Advocate Flea Treatment for Dogs
Advocate is the closest thing to a vaccine against Australia’s most common parasites. Advocate is an easy to use spot-on product that works best if applied monthly. The super ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas, prevent deadly heartworm and protect both your dog and your family from most gastrointestinal worms. It even kills mites and lice. Advocate is safe for puppies from 7 weeks of age. And because Advocate is water-resistant, it won’t wash off. Do your dog a favour and give them the best protection possible.
Advocate® flea & heartworm treatment key benefits:
- Broad control — Treats internal (heartworm & intestinal worms) and external parasites.
- Quick action — Get rid of adult fleas fast within one hour.
- Rapid — Stop fleas biting within 5 minutes around the area of application with rapid onset.
- Advance formulation — Water-resistant, meaning it won't wash off over the month.
- Durable — Long lasting broad-spectrum protection for up to a month.
- Extra protection — Control ear mites, sarcoptic mange, Demodex and lice.
- Proven — Active ingredient Imidacloprid found in Advantage to battle stubborn flea infestations.
- Safe — Advocate flea treatment for dogs is safe to use on puppies at 7-weeks of age.
VetShopAustralia is a family-owned business offering high-quality pet supplies at affordable prices. We stock authentic and original products that your pet is sure to love. So, feel free to browse our great range of effective spot-on Advocate for dogs, and while you’re here, why not take a look at our full range of flea and tick treatments?
How often should I use Advocate flea treatments for dogs?
We recommend that you use Advocate treatments once every 4 weeks. Since one application of Advocate will protect your dog for 4 weeks, it is important to keep it up consistently for maximum effect.
What will Advocate flea treatment protect my dog against?
Advocate for dogs works to protect your dog — and you — from several pesky insects:
- Fleas (including larvae)
- Most gastrointestinal worms
Consistent application will make sure that your dog remains healthy for longer.
How do I apply Advocate for dogs?
It is recommended to bathe your dog and apply Advocate after they have dried off completely. The safest way to apply the treatment is when your dog is standing. First, remove your dog’s collar and then squeeze the tube firmly on your dog’s neck. You can replace the collar once the treatment is dry.
Make sure to jot down the date of application so you can repeat it every 4 weeks for maximum protection.
Are there any side effects of Advocate for dogs?
There are no dangerous side effects. Your dog may experience some hair loss initially, but this will grow back and shouldn’t happen again.