Items 1-24 of 98
- Advantage Dog Large 10-25kg RedFrom $17.89 - $151.16
- Advantage Puppy & Dog Small Up To 4kg GreenFrom $15.49 - $130.15
- Advantix Dog Medium 11-20lbs AquaFrom $45.27 - $152.94
- Advocate Dog Large 10-25kg RedFrom $25.41 - $219.74
- Advocate Puppy & Dog Small Up To 4kg GreenFrom $20.65 - $56.30
- Bravecto 1 Month Large Dog 20-40kg Blue 1 PackSpecial Price $16.91 Regular Price $18.79
- Bravecto 1 Month Medium Dogs 10-20kg Green - 1 ChewSpecial Price $16.92 Regular Price $18.80
- Bravecto 1 Month Small Dogs 4.5-10kg Orange - 1 ChewSpecial Price $16.92 Regular Price $18.80
- Bravecto 1 Month Very Small Dogs 2-4.5kg Yellow 1 PackSpecial Price $16.91 Regular Price $18.79
- Bravecto Chewables Dog Extra Small 2-4.5kg YellowFrom $47.48 - $80.89
- Bravecto Spot On Dog Medium 10-20kg Green 1 PackSpecial Price $80.89 Regular Price $89.88
Flea & Tick Treatments For Dogs Online
Vetshop is dedicated to keeping your furry best friend free from the dangers and misery caused by fleas and ticks. That’s why we offer an extensive range of effective, affordable tick and flea treatment for dogs, including:
- Topical treatments
We want to offer your dog the very best of care without breaking the bank, as fleas and ticks are common and can be highly dangerous.
The importance of tick treatment for dogs
Ticks are rife in the Australian natural environment, particularly in bush, scrub and long grass. They are parasites which attach onto your dog’s skin and feed on their blood. There are three different types of ticks found in Australia:
- Brown ticks
- Bush ticks
- Paralysis ticks
Paralysis ticks are by far the most dangerous of these. Their saliva is highly toxic and does serious damage to your dog’s nervous system. Without being treated in time, virtually no dogs survive a paralysis tick infection.
This is why regular tick treatment for dogs is an essential part of giving them the proper care they deserve.
Why you need flea control for dogs
Most dogs will be affected by fleas at some point during their lives. This is an extremely uncomfortable experience for your dog, as they will become extremely itchy. However, flea bites can also cause more complicated skin conditions such as allergies and dermatitis. These are highly distressing conditions for your dog and can lead to other infections, which are very costly to treat.
In addition, fleas can be hosts for parasites including tapeworms, which are then transferred to your dog via flea bites.
Fleas can lay between 40 and 50 eggs every day, and once they’ve infested your home it can take months to get rid of them. In some cases, they can even transfer to humans, so it’s not just your poor dog that will be itchy and uncomfortable!
A preventative flea treatment for dogs is the easiest and most convenient way to break the flea life cycle and remove the risk of infestation.
Protecting all dogs from ticks and fleas
At VetShopAustralia, we offer a wide variety of flea and tick control for dogs of all sizes and breeds, as you must select a treatment appropriate for your dog’s weight. We even offer treatments suitable for puppies, as you should begin treating your dog for tick and fleas as young as possible. We recommend that your treat your dog for fleas and ticks every month, as well as checking their fur regularly for any signs of infestation.
As qualified and experienced vets, we only supply products that are highly reputable and provide safe and effective tick and flea control for dogs. Browse our selection here; or if you have any questions, call us on 1300 838 746, and we’ll be happy to help.