Items 1-24 of 53
- Advocate Dog Large 10-25kg RedFrom $25.41 - $219.74
- Advocate Puppy & Dog Small Up To 4kg GreenFrom $20.65 - $56.30
- Comfortis Plus Dog Extra Large 27.1-54kg BrownFrom $131.69 - $259.48
Out of stock
- Comfortis Plus Dog Extra Small 2.3-4.5kg PinkFrom $101.00 - $199.00
- Comfortis Plus Dog Large 18.1-27kg BlueFrom $122.34 - $241.06
- Comfortis Plus Dog Small 4.6-9kg OrangeFrom $110.11 - $216.96
- HeartGard Plus Dog Large 23-45kg BrownFrom $57.91 - $110.49
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Large 22-45kg BlueFrom $42.93 - $145.82
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Medium 11-22kg YellowFrom $37.07 - $125.95
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Small 4-11kg GreenFrom $31.91 - $108.26
- Interceptor Spectrum Dog Very Small Up To 4kg OrangeFrom $27.47 - $93.42
- Mavlab Dimmitrol Dog 400mg tabletsFrom $30.90 - $201.96
- Milbemax Allwormer Dog Large 5-25kgFrom $21.64 - $429.12
- Milbemax Allwormer Dog Small 0.5-5kgFrom $9.10 - $169.85
Heartworm Tablets & Treatments For Dogs
We are dedicated to preventing heartworm in dogs
We know how much you love your dog, and you want to care for them by doing everything you can to keep them healthy and safe. This is why we offer a wide range of the highest quality heartworm tablets and treatments for dogs, from some of the world’s best-known names in animal care.
Why is heartworm treatment for dogs important?
Heartworms are found in many parts of the world, including Australia. They are a serious problem for many animals, but dogs are particularly susceptible to them.
Heartworm larvae are carried by mosquitoes – if your dog gets bitten, the larvae are transferred into your dog’s body, where they can then grow and multiply. Your dog could end up with several hundred heartworms inside them.
This can cause severe health problems for your dog and have a negative effect on their quality of life, even after the heartworms die. In extreme cases, heartworm can even be fatal to your dog.
This is why monthly preventative heartworm treatment for dogs is an essential part of caring for them and keeping them healthy. Dogs infected with heartworm larvae usually don’t show any symptoms for the first few months, so it’s essential to treat them every month so the larvae don’t have the chance to mature into adult heartworms.
The earlier you start heartworm treatments, and the more accurately you keep with them, the better chance you have of keeping your furry best friend heartworm-free.
Helping you to prevent heartworm in dogs
Vetshop is owned and run by experienced vets, so we know which treatments are effective at preventing heartworm in dogs. We only offer the highest quality products, while keeping our prices low – we know how important your pet’s health is to you and we believe caring for your pet should be affordable for everyone.
We stock a wide range of heartworm treatments for dogs & heartworm tablets for dogs, from household names in animal care. We also supply topical heartworm treatments, as well as tasty chews – your pooch won’t even realise they’re taking their medicine!
It’s advisable to start dogs on heartworm treatments as young as possible. Please remember though that as your pup grows, they will gain weight, which means they will need a different heartworm treatment dosage. Larger breeds will also need different treatments from smaller breeds. It’s vital to give your dog a heartworm treatment suitable for their weight at any given time.
This is why Vetshop offers a wide variety of products for preventing heartworm in dogs of all different breeds, at every stage of their lives.
We’re here to help
You can order heartworm treatments safely and securely here on our website, with fast delivery throughout Australia.
However, if you have any questions about the best heartworm treatments for your dog, our friendly team of experienced animal medical professionals are happy to help at any time. Please give us a call on 1300 838 746 for professional pet care advice.