Simparica For Dogs
Simparica is an innovative tasty chew for fleas, ticks, mange and mites that works fast and lasts, providing sustained protection all month long. It is used for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations and the treatment and control of paralysis ticks, brown dog ticks and bush ticks. Simparica is also effective for the treatment and control of ear mites, Demodex mites and sarcoptic mange. Take your dog’s health into your own hands and try Simparica for dogs to protect your furry friend.
Simparica® flea, tick, mites and mange key benefits:
- Quick action — Kills fleas fast before they can lay eggs, keeping your dog and your home flea free.
- Avoid future problems — Kills ticks fast reducing the chance of illness and paralysis.
- Highly effective — Cleans up mites reducing skin irritation and risk of infection.
- Long lasting — Proven protection from reinfestation. Kills fast all month long.
- Easy to remember — One chew once a month.
- Proven protection for 35 days — So if you're a few days late you're still covered.
- Safe for your puppy — Can be given from 8 weeks and 1.3kg.
- Enjoyable — Tasty chew that's easy to give with or without food.
We are a family-owned business that offers amazing pet supplies at reasonable prices. All our products are authentic and original that your pet is sure to love. So, to protect your dog, browse our helpful range of Simparica for dogs, and while you’re here, feel free to take a look at our full range of flea and tick treatments.
What is Simparica for dogs?
Simparica dog flea and tick treatment is a tasty chew that protects dogs against fleas, ticks, mange and mites. It can be taken with or without food and is meant to be used once a month. The process of elimination works within 3 hours and will be complete in 8 hours.
What does Simparica treat?
Simparica flea treatment works to eliminate many pesky insects and ailments:
How to administer Simparica for dogs
This dog flea and tick treatment from Simparica is easily administered. You can give this chew to your dog either with or without food. You only have to give this to your dog once a month, so it won’t become a hassle. Simparica can only be used in combination with other routine medicines, though it is best to speak to a veterinarian first if you have any doubts.
Is it safe for pregnant dogs?
Simparica for dogs has not been tested on pregnant dogs. If your dog is breeding, pregnant or lactating, it is best not to take the risk.
How often should I give my dog Simparica?
It is recommended that you give your dog a Simparica chew once a month. Each chew lasts for 35 days, so you’ll have a bit of leeway — however, you must stay consistent in order to give your dog maximum protection.