Get $10 off your first order.*
Join us to receive exclusive content, pet health advice and much more.
*Minimum spend $100. Coupon code is one use only.
Selapro for Dogs is a spot on preventative that provides treatment for the prevention of fleas, heartworm, sarcoptic mange and ear mites. Containing Selamectin, the same active ingredient as Revolution for Dogs, Selapro has the following benefits:
Apply one (1) pipette topically to the skin once a month.
1. Remove the pipette from the outer sachet using scissors or fold along diagonal line to expose nick; tear back at nick.
2. Hold the pipette upright.
3. Tap the narrow part of the pipette to ensure the contents remain within the main body of the pipette.
4. Twist or snap back the tip.
5. Apply the product directly to the skin without massaging into the site. Part the hair on the back of the animal in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
6. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze to empty its entire contents directly onto the skin in one spot.
NB: Avoid contact between the product and fingers. Keep away from eyes. Do not apply when the hair coat is wet. Bathing or shampooing the animal two or more hours after treatment will not reduce the efficacy of SELAPRO.
No adverse effects were observed when SELAPRO® was applied at 10 times the recommended dose and in pregnant and lactating females, breeding males and females and dogs six weeks of age and older.
Copyright © Vetshop Australia. All rights reserved.