Items 1-24 of 78
- Advocate Dog Large 10-25kg RedFrom $25.41 - $219.74
- Advocate Puppy & Dog Small Up To 4kg GreenFrom $20.65 - $56.30
- Allwormer Tablets 20KgFrom $10.00 - $15.00
- Aristopet Allwormer Tablets 10kgFrom $13.00 - $127.90
- Aristopet Worming Syrup Puppy & Kittens 50ml$8.08Out of stock
- Canine All Wormer 10KgFrom $79.71 - $200.62
- Canine All Wormer 40KgFrom $223.08 - $614.88
- Cazitel Dog 10kg Purple 4 PackFrom $22.47 - $336.44
- Cazitel for Large Dogs 35kg BlueFrom $29.48 - $414.04
- Comfortis Plus Dog Extra Large 27.1-54kg BrownFrom $131.69 - $259.48
Out of stock
- Comfortis Plus Dog Extra Small 2.3-4.5kg PinkFrom $101.00 - $199.00
- Comfortis Plus Dog Large 18.1-27kg BlueFrom $122.34 - $241.06
- Comfortis Plus Dog Small 4.6-9kg OrangeFrom $110.11 - $216.96
- Droncit Tapewormer 100 Tablets$332.06
- Drontal Allwormer Dog Large 35kg ChewsFrom $39.00 - $770.24
- Drontal Allwormer Dog Medium 10kg ChewsFrom $16.86 - $517.03
- Drontal Allwormer Dog Medium 10kg TabletsFrom $35.85 - $454.30
Out of stock
- Endogard Tablets Large dog (10-20kg)From $22.15 - $629.77
Dog Wormers & Worming Tablets Online
VetShopAustralia stock a range of different dog worming products to help you and your pet. Over the course of the normal active day, your dog may come into contact with an intestinal parasite, also known as a worm. Ingesting this parasite or its eggs can make your dog quite severely ill. However, our dog wormers provide the answer.
In most cases, a short course of treatment with our worming products for dogs will be enough to secure the health and well being for your animal. However, sometimes symptoms may persist. In these cases, it is vital to seek advice and assistance from a veterinary professional as soon as possible.
To find what you need to support the health of your dog, take a look at our product range and make your selection. To learn more about dog wormers or any of our other products, get in touch with the team today.
VetShopAustralia’s Range of Worming Products for Dogs
Browsing our range of dog worming products, you will find a broad range of different medications designed to keep your pet healthy and happy. These products support the active lifestyle that your dog needs and help to ensure that a case of worms is quickly and easily dealt with, no matter what kind of dog you have.
Most of the deworming products we sell for dogs are tablets. These are ingested orally and can be used to treat a variety of different intestinal parasites in our canine friends.
Check the product information to learn more about what type of parasite each tablet is designed to treat. If you are not sure which parasite your dog has picked up, get in touch with our team or with a qualified veterinarian.
Smaller dogs and puppies may be treated with wormer paste. The paste can be diluted and applied orally via a syringe. This approach is easier for your dog to ingest and digest.
Check with a veterinarian or speak with our team to find out if this option is suitable for your dog.
Wormer Treatments for Dogs of All Types
Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, across a broad range of breeds and varieties. With this in mind, we have curated a comprehensive product range which covers worming treatments for many different dogs.
Our top brands include
If you are in any doubt about which treatment to select for your animal, don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.
The Dangers of Intestinal Parasites in Dogs
A case of worms is not usually too serious for dogs. After a course of regular treatment, the parasites will be eliminated in most cases, and the dog will be back to its usual healthy self.
However, this does not mean that owners should be complacent when it comes to worms and intestinal parasites. This is why we provide our expertly curated range of worming products for dogs, to protect the health of the animals we love so much.
Some of the dangers associated with worms in dogs include malnutrition, dehydration, blockage in the intestine, damage to organs whilst they also pose a risk to humans, with children being particularly susceptible.
Signs Your Pet May Need Dog Worming Products
There are many different symptoms that your dog may display if he or she has worms or another parasite.
Here are some things to look out for. Get in touch with our team or with your local veterinarian if you have any concerns:
A distinct cough
Sickness and vomiting
Lethargy and lack of energy
Sudden increase or decrease in appetite
Reduction in weight
Loss of shininess and lustre in your dog's coat
Irritated, itchy, or flaky skin
'Scooting' or rubbing the rear end on the floor
Change in condition and consistency of stools
Worm segments in your dog's fur or in its faeces
Don't let worms get the better of your dog. Instead, get the medication and treatments you require from the VetShopAustralia range. Get in touch with our team if you have any questions or concerns.