A psyllium-based natural fibre to assist removal of sand from the bowel of horses.
Equine Sandlube is a psyllium-based natural fibre to assist removal of sand from the bowel of horses. This product does not cause scouring. Sand passes in the normal droppings approximately 24 to 72 hours after ingestion. Use for the prevention of sand colic in horses grazing on pastures with sandy soils.
Horses with colic should not be treated with this product without veterinary advice.
Dosage and administration: Give 1 scoop (125gm) on 2 consecutive days per week. Give 2 scoops (250gm) twice weekly for high risk cases. Mix in with dry feed or add to wet feed after it has been prepared or mixed. To increase the palatability of Equine Sandlube mix with molasses to make a crumble and spread over feed, or mix with 1 cup of canola oil and mix with feed.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you