Interceptor Spectrum Dog Medium 11-22kg Yellow
Sorry, cannot be shipped to the U.S
Interceptor Spectrum is a tablet used for the prevention of heartworm disease and for the control of roundworm, whipworm, hookworm and tapeworm for dogs. Interceptor Spectrum contains the active ingredients Milbemycin and Praziquantel and are given once a month. The tablets are beef flavoured and are readily accepted by dogs.
- Application Type
- Quantity Type
- Animal Type
- Breed Size
- 11-20kg, 21-40kg
Why Buy from VetShopAustralia
- Family Owned and Operated Queensland business offering top quality pet supplies at the lowest price.
- Dedicated Call Center - Our friendly staff are ready to help with your inquiries on the phone and via email.
- Online pet supplies sales since 1999, we create not imitate
- Authentic & Original products with Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy and fun to use website.
- Low Shipping Fee
- Real vet (Dr Mark) on duty
- Our guarantee to you